• Centralized administrative and fiscal control from a single portal for all transactions
• Customizable application setup wizard for new applications
• Common gateway for credit cards, electronic checks (ACH), remote capture and cash payments
• Robust real-time transactions, settlement and reconciliation reporting functions
• Unique ID assignment for easy tracking
• Complete transaction audit and tracking functionality by IP address, date and time
• Integrated administration module for transaction management and tracking
• Refund, VOID and chargeback modules
• Redundant hosting environment for 24/7 uptime
• Quarterly product updates released to all customers
• Dedicated product and support team access
• A customizable, user friendly payment interface
• Integrates with most major financial institutions for funds settlement
• Automated reconciliation and export files for integration to other systems
• Reusable APIs for seamless integration to existing applications and legacy systems
• Scalable for enterprise transaction volumes
• Incorporates a robust encryption model between applications and CPP
• Role-based permissions for effective data access and management
• Regular CISSP Audits and quarterly application security scans
• SSL encryption enabled
• Administrative access restricted by IP address or range
During our decades of experience, we have partnered with companies, large and small, across all sectors of the economy. We are acutely aware of the many challenges, especially financial, facing businesses and governments to not only manage daily business but also to keep up with the pace of change. And nowhere is that change more apparent than in financial management.
The CBOSS Central Payment Portal (CPP), an online solution to collect and manage funds, is designed to help with those challenges. And it performs exactly as its name suggests:
All governmental agencies and businesses understand how critical detailed reporting is to effective fiscal management. CPP generates reports for transactions, settlements, order detail payment error tracking, payment type, refund and void status and transaction reconciliation:
And CBOSS assures the integrity of these solutions by audited compliance with the requirements and principles of PCI DSS, and SSAE16 standards.
You can connect with CBOSS easier than ever by following us on various social media sites. Stay up-to-date with the latest security news in the industry and how we are protecting our clients data and businesses.
Want the latest CPP or DotNetNuke CMS tips or what updates are coming soon? We keep you up to date with a digest of no more than twice per month. Subscribe and you will receive the next newsletter as soon as it is issued. We respect your privacy. Learn more about how we use your information here.